Friday, September 15, 2006

Who To Believe?

Dear Whit,

Things are beginning to seem a bit more complicated. Amanda - is she really unhappy? Is her grandma really ill? Or is she just making a bunch of excuses to get rid of Robin?

If she is, why does she want to get rid of him? Just a month ago, they were doing great together. All of a sudden, as if overnight, she changes her mind. Loses her love for him. How? Why?

I have a lot of hateful things I would like to say right now. To Amanda. I hope she realizes what she's doing to him. She claims she never has time for him anymore, but even Robin who used to work all day, managed to find time to send her messages, and give her random calls during his bathroom breaks.

Now she's spending a lot of time with her two "boy friends", Danny and Kyle. She might be going out with Danny. It's possible. She asked him aloud over the phone: "Danny are you my boyfriend?" She could've easily asked him to say no. Just like when she was drunk. "Hey, am I drunk?" Her friends answered no, but she obviously was.

Robin's right. It's so hard to trust people now. I guess I sorta understand now why Amanda would suspect me. But still.

- Tha Confused And Angry Boo

No comments: