Friday, September 22, 2006

Hmm BooGrrs.

Dear Whit,

Been a while since my last post, but a lot has been happening.

Firstly, I FINISHED ANOTHER COMIC! I know I've said it a million times before, but this time I mean it: I am seriously, seriously out of ideas. I was quite pleased when I came up with a random comic idea and it actually came out pretty good.

It started after I ordered 24 chicken wings (12 + 12 = 24!), 3 bruschetta pieces and a box of potato wedges from double double - all just for me. After eating all of that (never eat bruschetta - disgusting things, just bread and tomatoes and seasoning and barely any cheese. So not worth my money.) I felt so bloated so I put "I feel fat" after my MSN name. I got a lotta comments on that, and one of them led to a conversation funny enough to comic-ize.

Mmm ...

Anyway ...

Robin finally finished writing his whole "Truth" story, and I have to say I am damn impressed. The way he wrote it was amazing - he wrote it effortlessly and the way he told his story was very detailed, yet interesting. There were a lot of facts to remember, but he had them all set up. Twenty-two pages in all, written in less than a week.

And here I was, trying to write a similar story and so far I've managed to complete about eleven pages. It took me two months. I think I should stick to drawing.

Anyway, he let me read the story and upon reaching the end of it, everything fell into place. All the questions I had about things happening on his side have finally been answered. It was so simple, so unexpected ... but now everything makes sense.

I hope Amanda reads it and understands. It explains so much, and I won't be surprised if she feels at least a bit guilty now. Robin had been acting for the better all this time, and here I was, doubting him.

Speaking of which, Nikki has "returned". From what I know, she misses Jo.


"I've been able to do is compare the guys Im with to Josh. And they never seem to measure up to him."
Interesting, isn't it, Whit? She misses Jo. Hmm.

But whatever. Jo's dead. Too bad. Her fault.

Amagad - I bought myself an entire box of Lipton ® Green Tea! Mmm! There were about 12 in there I think ... I finished like 7 already. I need to pee again.

Randomness.

Anyway! I've got work today. It's 7:21am. Shall I go catch some sleep now so that I can be awake for work? Or shall I just stay up tonight? Hmm.

I seem to be hmming a lot today. Hmm, boogrrs. Hamboogrrs. Mmm.

- Tha Funny Boo

No comments: