Monday, September 11, 2006

Aaah!

Dear Whit,

There's a friggen big spider in my room that looks suspiciously like a black widow spider! Oh noes! I tried to squish it with my Kentucky Fried Chicken moist towelette [kinda hard now, coz it's not so moist anymore] but it escaped and fell behind the table with the printer. Now I don't know where it is!

I remember my Grade 12 English teacher, Mr. Pesando [eccentric old fellow], telling us that black widow bites don't kill you. But then I remembered him adding that they don't kill, but the bites cause enough pain for a human to wish he was dead.

How comforting.

I'm going back to searching for that damn spider. I hope it either gets eaten by Oreo, is stupid enough to kill itself, dies from the smell of Oreo's poo, or isn't a black widow in the first place.

- Tha Worried Boo

P.S: I'm craving for a chocolate fudge cake.

No comments: