Saturday, September 09, 2006

The Complexity Of It All. Dammit.

Dear Whit,

Robin's got a blog, so what the hell, so should I. Anyway, with all the things that's been happening now, I suppose it's only fair to my sanity that I should have someone to spill my inner emotions to. Sure I can tell my friends, but sometimes even your best friend just can't understand what you're going through. At least you don't talk back; it's not advice that I need, it's someone to listen to all my gibber. And guess what, Whit, you're it.

So the whole Robin and Amanda situation is beginning to get out of hand. It's like another Nikki and Jo situation all over again. Sometimes I wonder why I bother letting myself get involved with situations like these. It's totally not helping me one bit. I feel so poopy. And bitchy.

What's more, there's a bunch of baby spiders gone loose in my bedroom. They keep dangling on their little webs in front of me and it's getting annoying. They don't freak me out - they're too tiny to freak me out. I squish them with my fingers to get them out of the way. It's the bigger ones I don't like, and eventually these small ones will grow and get big, then have sex amongst themselves and make more midget spiders. It's not fun. Oreo likes them though - he's eaten about 5 already.

So back to the Robin and Amanda situation. Robin just logged on MSN. Tried talking to him, but he won't say a thing. I'd nudge him to get his attention, but he might get annoyed and block me and I'd rather not have that. I know he's really depressed though. The whole 'being single' thing is not doing well with him. Can't understand what Amanda's doing either. She knows he needs her, and with his heart condition too. If anything happens to him, I'm going to start screaming. I hate to take sides; they're both my friends. But I suppose Robin's situation is a bit more urgent than hers, though I can't help trying to be understanding towards her point of view either.

Life stinks.

I really hope things improve for those two. I just checked out Robin's blog and it's full of depressing stuff again. Meanwhile, I have to deal with these stupid spiders. One just drowned in my can of iced tea. Haha, stupid brainless creature.

- Tha Bitchy Boo

No comments: