Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Missing O'Connor.

Dear Whit,

I just back home and I'm tired. I've been walking around all day and the stupid construction work at Ellesmere isn't helping. I had to cross the street back and forth to avoid being covered in dust, or being run over by cars and bulldozers.

I left home after KC's school bus picked her up and went to go visit O'Connor again. I promised Mhiren I'd be there by 9am-ish, but due to the stupid construction, and the stupid buses, I got there about 45 minutes later. I even had to sign up for a visitor's pass. Some new policy, apparently. I don't like it.

Anyway, it was by luck that I found Jesse there - he was visiting too, and together we roamed the halls of OCS bumping into teachers and old friends. A lot of '06 graduates are still there, for upgrades I suppose - Frances, Kathleen, Brenda, Maryday ... we even bumped into Natalie, but she was there as a teacher-in-training for Madame Manoli. I miss O'Connor, I do. I miss the halls, going to classes, the lockers. Anashe, Rachel and Shereena's sisters are all attending O'Connor now too. I all the niners that they oughta make the most of high school. High school was the best 4 years of my life, and for sure it'd be theirs too.

I saw Perrone and asked him if he saw the little "note" I wedged into his car yesterday. He thought it had something to do with me. Next time I'll bring along my comic book too and show him his boogrrized self - complete with the pink face, the beard and the hair.

I met up with Beverly at Parkway Mall afterwards too. We spent 30-45 minutes just talking and reminiscing about high school, and how easy it was compared to her life at York University right now.

Anyway, off to go and drown myself in root beer cans.

- Tha Nostalgic Boo

No comments: