Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Hanging Out With Beverly.

Dear Whit,

Ever since the last time Bev came over to my place, we haven't been hanging out a lot. Apart from the fact that her mom has been awfully and unnecessarily strict, she has uni all week except Tuesday, so I took the opportunity to hang out with her yesterday.

She was actually supposed to be going to York for a study period at the library with her new uni friend, Gloria [she's Korean and she seems really nice]. I spent two and a half hours on the floor [the chair wasn't comfortable] reading The Da Vinci Code [again] while they talked about Chemistry. Honestly, I did not undertstand a word they were saying, so I was glad to zone out and engross myself in the adventures of Robert Langdon.

Time went by slow, but at the end Beverly rewarded me with a hot dog! Mmm ... topped with ketchup and lots and lots of bacon bits. Mmm! We even saw Robert and Robby in the campus. Mmm ... university students.

Afterwards, Bev and I took the bus and went to the mall just behind her brother's school. We took pictures while sitting on the bench, snuffed some stuff at the Body Shop, I used the public toilet and then I got myself a hot cup of Green Tea latte. Mmm, MMM!

While waiting on the bus we saw this korean/japanese/chinese/vietnamese couple making out ... ON TOP OF A SEWER! And Bev and I were laughing our heads off at the thought of them falling in it in the middle of their snog. It was fun. We had some stares, but it was fun. See, Bev and I together ... we are a dangerously crazy mix.

On my way home I met up with Kudzi on the bus, and she was desperate to use the washoom so I let her use mine at home since it's closer than where she lives. I swear to Lord Snottus, I could hear her pee all the way from my bedroom upstairs ... and she was using the bathroom in the basement.

Friday the gang's supposed to be meeting up at the Korean BBQ downtown. Beverly won't be able to make it [most likely, because of her awfully strict mother - come on the girl's 18!] but Aubrey, Leslie, Kudzi and JonJon will be for sure. JonJon's paying for me coz I'm a bum.

So there's my day. I'm looking forward to Friday, and Saturday coz that is PAYCHEQUE DAY!

- Tha Happy Boo

No comments: