Saturday, September 23, 2006

Sick. Stupid. Awful.

Dear Whit,

It's 11:16am! AMG! I ended up not going to work yesterday coz I honestly felt sick. And tired. I was sniffling and sneezing all day. Imagine if I went to work and all the customer heard was [sniff, sniff] and [achoooo]. But anyway ...

I'm gonna go work today. I have to. I can't afford to get another crappy paycheck.

Gah! I just looked at my Metropass holder! Dad took my Metropass! Well then, Mom's just going to have to pick me up from work now. Good thing too - takes me an hour to get back, because the buses are stupid. Oh yes, they are.

I had an awful dream the other night too. It involved a lot of running. And shouting. Hmm ... maybe that's the reason I woke up tired and with my voice sounding kinda hoarse.

- Tha Crappy Boo

No comments: