Saturday, September 09, 2006

Come October. Not.

Dear Whit,

Three more weeks and October will be upon us. Looking forward to Hallowe'en and getting candy. I suppose, midget that I am, I can still pass off as a kid. Hehehe.

[Sigh ...]

But on a more serious note, I'm actually dreading the end of October. The weather's starting to get gloomier and gloomier, and even the trees seem to be reflecting the mood by shedding their leaves. It's almost like Robin's depression is contagious.

It's 1:50am and I'm not tired. Robin's not online and the last time I talked to him he seemed really put down. I keep telling him to get a grip, but whatever. He was supposed to go back to York a few days ago, I think, but his dad's keeping him locked up "till it's safe". Talk about overprotective.

I won a free pizza, by the way. Actually I won it last week during a labour day draw at work. I still have to get my coupon though. Wish I could have it now. I'm starved, and I don't know what to eat. All I had when I got home from work was a [literally] stinkin' tuna.

Anyway. Off to go scavenge for some food in the cupboards. Be right back, bish.

- Tha Hungry Boo

No comments: