Monday, September 11, 2006

Sigh.

Dear Whit,

I didn't mention it, but Robin actually showed himself on webcam for me this weekend after trying for ages and ages to persuade him to. He kept trying to hide his face, but I managed to catch him on it a couple of times. I took a couple of screenshots and videos, so now I finally have the reason why he doesn't want anyone to see him, both on video and in pictures.

He's got wounds and scratches on his face, most likely from when he was lying face-down on broken glass. He does look a bit of a mess. Due to the bad webcam quality, it doesn't show much, but I know from when I saw him at Rachel's that he does look pretty bad. It doesn't quite show in the video I took of him there, because he actually put on "make-up" or something to make it less obvious. But close-up you can still see it. It's healing, but the bumps and red-marks and scars are still there.

I also wonder what's up with Amanda now. Robin says he's pretty much giving up hope. He's not letting go, just not getting his hopes of getting her back too high up. He thinks that because he and Amanda have been "apart" for quite a while now, she might be getting used to not being with him anymore.

I think he'll eventually get over her. I trusted her, but if she's actually doing this to him right now, I might have been wrong all along and she's really not worth it. I'm just worried that the thing we've been dreading will indeed happen, and if it does, Robin doesn't want to come back anymore.

In a way, he might be better off that way. He won't need to remember, and there sure will be much less heartache and pain for him. Still, I'd miss him if he leaves.

- Tha Thoughtful Boo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sadly agree with all your entries, except the tuna part.. I don't really eat tuna even though my dad has like 8 cans of it in the cupboard. :(