Monday, October 02, 2006

I Smell Like Kitty Pee. Really.

Dear Whit,

I want to fricken strangle this cat! First he pisses on my bed, then after realizing that I was keeping a careful eye on him everytime he walks into my room, he goes to KC's bedroom and pisses on HER bed. It's not like his litter box is dirty / full either. I just cleaned it a few hours ago !

Marking his territory? Perhaps. But I don't like it. I will not allow it. NEVER!

Anyway - I thought getting him neutered would prevent him from going on pissing sprees. Apparently not.

AUGH!

If only I wasn't such an animal lover I'd have strangled him while I was giving him a shower. Honestly, I hate giving him showers. He was easy to give showers to as a kitten, but now as an adult and unusually big in size, it's like trying to force a tiger to take a bath with you. I managed to pin him down with one hand while I shampooed and rinsed his pee-smelling body, but then he was mewing pitifully. He kept looking up at me, his tail and his eyes very much showing how scared he was, and then he mewed again. Inside I was all aww ... but then I remembered that he peed on my bed AND KC's bed and left pee-smelling footprints all over the house. Still, I felt bad and I loosened my grip on him a bit.

I just finished ripping KC's bedsheets off and dumping them in the washing machine with the other pee-smelling stuff. Now I have to go mop the entire house. I don't smell anymore pee either, but then again my senses aren't as sensitive as my mom's. I'd better run around the house spraying air freshener again.

- Tha Pissed Boo

No comments: