Monday, October 09, 2006

To My Fellow Canadians ...

Dear Whit,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Well happy for the rest of you, maybe. My Thanksgiving dinner was all shitty, owing to the fact that I wasn't even present when the turkey was cut. I had to go to the IVM call center to get programs re-installed for work and I spent a good two-three hours there. By the time I got home, the turkey was all bones and all I had were the scraps. =(

Dad's guests [who we, well the parents, invited over for dinner] also finished my drink!

MY DRINK DAMMIT!

So I was upstairs in my room with scraps of turkey topped with cranberry sauce, and with a glass of juice. They finished my sparkling wine! I am not very happy.

And to think I was looking forward all year to that turkey ...

Oh well.

I do have something to be thankful for though - my VPN dialer finally works! I can finally work from home again! Yus! No need for me to travel an hour everyday to get to work! :dance:

It was pretty fun at the center yesterday though - I worked for a bit, while Raj and all tried to fix my computer. Raj tried to do that linking paperclips trick, and I think I seriously embarrassed him by telling him that was a trick I knew of since I was five. Aw. =( Raj is cool!

I went on his MSN and made a Muggin that looked like him. Haha! =D

Anyway.

8 days till Christmas, Whit! Woohoo. [Pauses] Or is it? [Evil music in the background].

- Tha Somewhat-Pissed Boo

1 comment:

peanutbuttercups said...

u celebrate Thanksgiving? coooool.