Friday, October 13, 2006

Snow, Oh No.

Dear Whit,

Imagine my surprise when I looked out my window yesterday afternoon to witness snow clashing with the flying leaves.

SNOW! Already!? It's not even Halloween yet!

We can't have snow before or during Halloween. No, no, not allowed. How can the angels, the walking pumpkins and zombies we go trick-or-treating? Their costume would be ruined! Not to mention they'll have to wear jackets and what-not. They'll look like overwised monsters.

...

Actually no, screw that. I don't really care if their costumes get ruined. Snow, snow all you like! I just found out I'm going to be working on Halloween [it's not even on my regular schedule, hmph]. That kinda stinks. Well, if it snows, the trick-or-treaters will share my misery. And they can be outside in the cold while I work inside with a mug of hot chocolate, and I'll laugh at them all.

Ahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!

Anyway. Whatever.

I'm happy today, despite the snow. I managed to finish my boogrrized version of The Llama Song. I called it The BooGrr Song and I'm satisfied with it. Not everyone likes it on Newgrounds apparently, but I don't care. I like it and I'm keeping it. Pffft!

- Tha Happy Boo

No comments: