Sunday, October 22, 2006

Getting Together.

Dear Whit,

October 21, 2006 was another of those crazy nights with just us friends. And it might've been one of the craziest nights ever. With so much to remember, and so much to write, best I can do is jot down the highlights of the night in point form.

  • Jesse did a crappy job of decorating the place. =P [it's okay, Jesse, I still love you, bish]
  • Beverly and I lost a quarter while trying to get a shopping cart. But no fear. I found it and kept it in my pocket.
  • Anne showing up in a pink outfit.
  • Leo's brains.
  • Jesse singing "What's new, pussycat?" The naughty lyrics:

    'Pussycat, pussycat, you're delicious
    And if my wishes can all come true
    I'll soon be kissing your sweet little pussycat lips.'

  • Leslie bringing the yearsbooks, which are the BEST-LOOKING ONES I've EVER seen in my 4 years at OCS.
  • Leslie tried to teach Jesse how to do a headflip.
  • Beverly, Jesse and I assassinated King Grapefruit the Second with a kitchen knife.
  • KC and I made fun of Jesse's tucked in shirt.
  • The photoshoot in the basement.



  • Our unsuccessful attempt in making a human pyramid.
  • Jesse get slammed face-first against the wall.
  • Throwing darts at the "bullseye".
  • Jesse posing with the pole.
  • Trying to murder a moth.
  • Pop pyramid.
  • Truth or dare.
  • Jesse nearly throwing up.
  • Jon Jon going down the hill whilst riding in a mini shopping cart.
  • Anne giving her stuffed animal a lapdance.
  • Anne slapping Jesse in the face. Hard.
  • Matthew licking my wall.
The night was fun. We definitely have to do it again. =D

- Tha Extremely Happy Boo

No comments: