Thursday, November 09, 2006

I Know Your Secret.

Dear Whit,

So. I went back and visited this old 'uberly green' website that I used to host my guestbook with. It also had this "Secret Generator" that I, being my bored and silly self, decided to play around with.

Here were the results:

  • K fell in love with a dead dog.
  • Jesse steals candy from a baby and threatens him with a spoon.
  • Beverly sinks boats with Grandma.
  • Leslie robs grocery stores with a pillow.
  • Greenie escaped from prison with an elf.
  • Amanda uses the restroom with Grandma.
  • Liezel breaks toilets with a dog named Melvin.
  • Jose spends all of summer camp with a spoon.
  • Laura escaped from prison with an elephant.
  • Rocky becomes the Easter Bunny with no pants.
  • Robin grows evvil mushrooms with a tennis racket.
And the funniest one I got:

  • Mr. Perrone wears a clown suit and scares old people with bacon.
LOL! Why do I not find that so hard to believe? =)

Anyway. I had a little talk with Jesse a couple of hours back about the "topic I had been meaning to discuss". And in all honestly, it went far better than I expected.

I remember Leslie telling me off for not being open with him. She told me that if I opened up to Jesse and broke our friendship up over that, then we obviously have a weaker bond that what I had thought. But maybe that's why I was so afraid to spill it out - coz what if our friendship wasn't strong enough? Would I be losing my best guy friend over some girl?

It turns out I was getting all freaky over nothing. After nearly four years of friendship, fighting over stolen cookies, seriously well-played pranks, and fingering vagina trees - I can't believe I ever doubted that. But anyway. At least I know now that it's gonna be hard to fuck up this friendship. =)

I've decided I want to attend the Art Institute of Toronto. I went to a little tour and interview with an AI rep, and I was impressed with what they've got to offer. Apart from the small class sizes [which I think is very important], the faculty had a very impressive biography. They also offered a nice career help and allowed freedom for creativity, which is the #1 thing I'm looking for in a post-secondary school. I'm still going for the portfolio review session on the 13th with Centennial, but I think I've already made up my mind. The location of the institute is very good too - just a few minutes walk from mom's hotel. It's downtown! I can go shopping afterwards!

- Tha Extremely Happy Boo

No comments: