Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The 10 Hour Halloween Ordeal.

Dear Whit,

I have just survived a 10-hour work ordeal. I started work today [well, technically it was yesterday] at 3:30pm and ended about 2 hours ago at 2:00am. It wasn't as bad as I expected - most people were outside trick-or-treating, so it wasn't all that busy.

I was supposed to meet up with Jesse at school yesterday, but I kinda overslept. I woke up at 9am first, but kept going back to sleep thinking: "Five more minutes ... just five more minutes." Next thing I knew, it was 12pm. I swore to the cat who was meowing for food [like he needs any really, the fat bastard] and thought "oh fuck that" and I just went back to sleep. I needed the sleep anyway. Anyhow, Jesse would understand. All he wanted me to do was take his bloody picture anyway.

I gotta make sure to go to school and go to the guidance office tomorrow though. I need to talk to them about sending my transcript to the colleges I've applied for. I'm still hoping to get that Art Institute of Toronto scholarship though - it would be really wicked if I got that. Sounds like an awesome school from what I've read.

Anyway - I must get my sleep. I drank a lot coffee since my Halloween shift started - I must will its effects to fade now ... I need my goddamn sleep. Or else I'll be waking up at noon again.

- Tha Nervous Boo

No comments: